WELCOME TO DR. SANJAY RAMTEKE NUROLOGIST
Dr. Sanjay Ramteke
M.D. ( Neurology )
D.M. ( Medicine )
Medical License / ID : 63053 ( Maharashtra )
Dr. Sanjay Ramteke is an established Neurologist in Nagpur, with about 20 years of experience as Consultant Neurologist at the Brain Clinic, Jasleen Hospital, Nagpur, since 1997. He has also been associated with Meditrina Hospital in Nagpur as Consultant Neurologist since 2010.
After receiving the MBBS and MD (Medicine) degrees from Government Medical College, Nagpur, in 1989 and 1992 respectively, Dr. Ramteke served as Chief Resident at AIIMS New Delhi from Jan-May 1993. He next moved to PD Hinduja National Hospital & Research Institute in Mumbai as Senior Resident for a year.
Dr. Sanjay Ramteke gained admission to the DM (Neurology) programme at Grant Medical College and Sir JJ Group of Hospitals, Mumbai, in 1994. Subsequent to qualifying as a Neurologist in 1997, he moved back to Nagpur. Apart from his practice at the Brain Clinic, Dr. Ramteke took up assignments as Consulting/Honorary Neurologist at various hospitals for varying durations as follows:
- Consultant Neurologist, Orange City Hospital and Research Centre, Nagpur (1997 to 2010).
- Honorary Neurologist, LM Hospital, Nagpur (2002 to 2003).
- Honorary Neurologist, Government Super Speciality Hospital, Nagpur (2003 to Feb 2010).
- Consultant Neurologist, Wockhardt Hospital, Nagpur (2007 to 2010).
- Consultant Neurologist, Meditrina Hospital, Nagpur (2010 onwards).
Dr. Ramteke has undergone training in Good Clinical Practice (GCP) and has been involved as Principal Investigator or Sub-Investigator for several clinical trials.
Relevant Clinical Research Experience
- Principal Investigator in Phase III in Multiple Sclerosis.
- Principal Investigator in Phase III trial in Migraine Headache.
- Principal Investigator in Phase III in Epilepsy.
- Sub Investigator in Phase II in SLE.
- Sub Investigator in Phase IV in RA.
- Syndrome – IAN Bangalore in 1995.
- Cerebral Venous Thrombosis, study of 72 cases presented in IAN Bangalore.
- Neurological Complication of HIV, Study of 72 cases presented in IAN Bangalore.
- Study Clinical Profile of Lymphoma, API in 1992.
- Neurological Complication of HIV, Study of 50 cases, presented in IAN Channai.
- World Congress of Neurology Bangkok, 2009. Presented paper on Neurological paper on Neurological Programs in Manganese mine workers.